Some of the many benefits of utilizing Process Instruments Mass Flow Calibration and Repair Services include the ability to:
- Obtain process consistency and repeatability.
- Eliminate subtle changes in product quality or yield.
- Reduce unscheduled equipment breakdowns.
- Minimize consumable costs.
- Transfer your process from one production tool to another without affecting process integrity during transition.
- Allow instrument interchangeability without affecting your process and meet ISO 9001 requirements easily and efficiently with Process Instruments’ Mass Flow Calibration and Repair Services.
- Gas flow calibration to 100 slpm directly in Air, Nitrogen, Argon or Hydrogen or to practically any other process gas using calibration factors.
- Inlet pressures to 1500 psi.
- Repair, resizing and calibration services are available for a wide variety of types and brands of gas mass flow meters and flow controllers including but not limited to Brooks, Sierra, Kobold, Omega, Aalborg, Tylan, Unit, STEC, MKS, Hastings, Dwyer, and Meriam.
- Helium leak-testing.
- The highest standards in flow calibration and fast turnaround time.
- Assistance with equipment problems and breakdowns.
- Support with process-related problems and emergency situations.
- A comprehensive report of calibration, with recall notice and personalized service second to none. New replacement meters and controllers are also available.
Contact us today for all the facts.